Today, we’re going to talk about Solar Heating Pad. Adaptation of solar thermal energy is a technique that uses heat energy directly from the sun. This heat energy is to heat a conveyor or heat holder which is often water.
We use the hot water output for domestic and industrial purposes, and no emissions of carbon because fuel is not burned to heat the water.
Also, there are sophisticated solar thermal systems capable of capturing and synthesizing the sun’s energy to produce steam used to manage turbines to produce electricity.
There is more than one way to use solar heating. The process of heating is originally a simple process of pumping heat inside a space.
Basically, solar heating is the pumping of heat gained in the solar collectors into the space to be heated. To achieve this, we need to use some equipment and devices to transfer the thermal effect from the solar collector into this space.
Generally, the solar heating pad is manufactured from various materials with a great ability to absorb as much solar energy.
These pillows can be used to heat more than one place. Preferably, you can use a solar heating pad in small places such as animal houses.
Moreover, you can use it with machines that need heating devices to increase their efficiency as well as many other applications.
Now, among the materials that make the solar heating pad is silicon rubber.
3 Advantages of Silicon Rubber:
- Silicon rubber has high resistance to waterproof, chemical and oil.
- It can be placed at high temperature due to its resistance to high temperature.
- Silicone rubber has a high mechanical strength. This material can withstand a maximum heat stress of up to 200 Kg / cm2.
- Enters a lot in the manufacture of paper and printing.
- It is widely used in medical industries.
- Food packaging and packaging machines are provided with this pad which uses the heating energy in the heating.
- It is heavily involved in iron and steel equipment.
- Textile machinery and equipment.
- Manufacturing trains and railways.
- Has a role in welding technology.