What is a Solar Garage Heater? First of all, Solar heaters -also known as solar panels- are a way to convert sunlight into heat and store it for later use. Solar panels are completely different from photovoltaic panels used to produce electricity.
Also, they are means of exploiting solar thermal energy to heat water for homes and commercial purposes. These systems achieve a higher economic value than solar photovoltaic, where 30% of the electricity bill can be saved at a cost of only 3 years.
Requirements for Solar Garage Heater:
- First of all, the garage solar heater must be fire resistant. Its cost and maintenance must be low.
- The garage solar heater should not significantly affect the humidity of the air. Generally, the garage is often a small room, it is important that the heater does not take up much space.
- Installation and maintenance of the garage heater should not take too much time.
- When the heater is turned on, the garage must warm quickly.
- A garage solar heater should not be built when the material is harmful.
Types of Garage solar heaters:
The first garage solar heater collector is a metal insulated box with a cover of ordinary glass or transparent plastic. Inside it is a colored and dark heat-absorbing panel. Often in black, to absorb the heat of the sun.
Inside it is a serpentine (piping) that passes through the water to heat it or the air to be heated to heat.
The second type of solar heater is called the Evacuated-tube heater (collector) to heat the water to a high degree.
The idea is that the sun enters through the glass surface to be located on transparent glass tubes of air and closed and parallel and inside piping passes It has water to heat in contact.